1 hour 35 minutes(Cooking)
Baked Goat Cheese En Croute Recipe
|11 oz||fresh goat cheese log|
|1 sheet||frozen puff pastry dough|
|1 cup||dried cherries|
|1 sprig||fresh rosemary, roughly chopped|
- Thaw puff pastry as directed.
- Spread 1 sheet puff pastry on flat work surface; arrange dried cherries in center in a 6" square shape.
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary over cherries.
- Place goat cheese in center of prepared puff pastry.
- Brush egg wash onto uncovered sides of pastry. Begin wrapping sides of pastry around the cheese log gently pressing at the overlap to seal well. Pinch ends of pastry firmly around the cheese and trim excess pastry.
- Place log on sheet tray and refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like