Vanilla Almond Cupcakes Recipe
|2/3 cup||sugar |
|120g||butter, room temperature |
|1 tsp||vanilla extract |
|1 tsp||almond extract |
|1 1/2 cup||all purpose flour |
|1/2 cup||almonds, chopped or sliced|
|2 tsp||baking powder |
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line or grease a cupcake tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla and almond extract.
- Put almonds and mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder.
- Beat 1/3 of the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and 2/3 cup milk to the wet ingredients, blending until smooth after each addition.
- Fill the cupcake liners about 3/4 full. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like