2 hours 25 minutes(Cooking)
|3 bundles||somen noodles|
|1/2||green bell pepper, sliced|
|1/2||red bell pepper, sliced|
|1 tbsp||kochijan (korean pepper paste)|
|75mL||dashi soy sauce|
|sesame seeds for garnish|
- Slice pork thinly, rub with koji, marinate for 2 hours to overnight.
- Boil water. Add noodles, cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain noodles and harden in cold water. Wash well. Place on sieve in bowl of cold water with ice cubes.
- Heat oil, fry pork until done, remove from wok.
- Then fry bell peppers, about 2-3 minutes.
- Return pork to wok.
- Mix sauce: kochijan, honey and mirin. Pour into wok.
- Mix water with dashi soy sauce.
- Arrange noodles in bowls, place fried pork with bell peppers in the center, pour in somen sauce, sprinkle with sesame. Serve.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like