Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites Recipe
|3 tbsp||honey mustard, divided|
|2 tbsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|1||boneless skinless chicken breast (6 oz.), cut into 24 pieces|
|8 slices||bacon, cut into thirds|
|4 oz||sharp-white cheddar cheese, cut into 12 slices and halved|
|2 tsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
- Heat broiler, rack should be 4" from heat.
- Mix 2 tbsp mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Add to chicken; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- Drain chicken; discard marinade.
- Wrap bacon around chicken; secure with toothpicks. Place on rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes, until bacon is crisp and chicken is done.
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Carefully remove toothpicks from chicken.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese. Bake 4 to 5 minutes. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with chicken, remaining mustard and parsley.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like