|1 cup||packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 tsp||almond extract|
|20 oz||milk chocolate, broken into pieces (5 bars)|
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a 15 by 10x1-inch jelly roll pan with tin foil. Lightly spray foil with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place saltine crackers, salty side up, in prepared pan.
- In a saucepan, boil butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in almond extract.
- Pour mixture over crackers and bake 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with candy bars, and spread evenly as chocolate begins to melt. Cool slightly and transfer onto waxed paper.
- Allow to cool completely.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like