Fish in Vinegar Marinade Recipe
4 hours 20 minutes(Cooking)
|7 cloves||garlic, crushed and chopped finely|
|1||whole milkfish, cut open in half and cut further in 4-5 inches wide|
- Rub the fish with salt and garlic.
- Place the fish morsels one by one in a deep plastic container with cover.
- Pour the vinegar and water into the dish. Pour in the peppercorns. Put the cover. Seal tightly to ensure liquids do not spill.
- Let the dish marinate for at least 4 hours before cooking.
- Preheat pan with oil. Fry as desired.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like