Crystal Prawn Dumpling Recipe
|110g|| wheat flour|
|300g||fresh prawns, minced|
|2 tbsp||pork, minced|
|1||spring onion, sliced|
|2 tsp||potato starch|
|1 tsp||sesame oil|
- Combine filling ingredients, mix well. (pork, soy sauce, onion, leek flower sauce)
- Mix flour and starch in separate bowl, pour in boiling water. Knead into a dough, until smooth and uniform.
- Divide into 3 parts. Roll out 1st part of dough, about 2 mm thick. Cut circles. Put teaspoon of filling in the middle of each circle, wet edges, fold in half and seal edges, join 2 ends together.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Steam over high heat for 7 minutes.
- Serve with light soy sauce and spring onion.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like