Piquant Cheese Cookies Recipe
|250g||cottage cheese, crumbled|
|125g||baking fat, refrigerated firm|
|200g||hard cheese, shredded|
|sesame seeds for garnish|
|cumin seeds for garnish|
|poppyseeds for garnish|
- Sift the flour. Make a hollow in the middle, add cottage cheese crumbled by fork.
- Then add sliced baking fat. Mix everything together.
- Knead until smooth dough. Shape it into ball and place in fridge for 30 minutes (or longer).
- Remove dough from fridge. Cut half and roll out to 3-4 mm thickness. Use a glass to cut out round pieces.
- Scramble one egg with 2 spoons of water.
- In a separate bowl, take one round piece of dough, dip front of it in egg, then in hard cheese. Fold in half, into moon shape.
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Dip front of the moon in egg again and garnish with seeds. Place on the baking tray and repeat the procedure with remaining dough.
- Put in oven about 10 minutes, until golden brown.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like