Ginger & Pear Muffin Recipe
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||baking soda|
|1 tsp||ground ginger|
|200g||pears, peeled, deseeded, cubed|
- Preheat oven to 200*F.
- Sift wheat and spelt flour.
- Mix in baking powder, soda, salt, ground ginger, sugar, nuts and seeds.
- In separate dish, combine beaten egg, honey, milk, beer, butter and pears.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ones. Mix well,
- Pour muffins into baking tins. Bake for 20 minutes.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like