4 hours 40 minutes(Cooking)
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe
|1 layer||chocolate cake/brownies|
|2 tbsp||fine sugar (or more)|
|1||egg, yolk only|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|3 tbsp||chocolate powder|
|2 tsp||unflavored gelatin|
|1.5 cup||whipping cream (30%)|
- Prepare the layer of cake/brownie and place it in your cake mold.
- Slice 1/2 of the strawberries in half, arranging them around your mold (touching, side-by-side, pointed ends up, with cut sides against the side of the mold).
- Place the remaining half of strawberries in the center. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar, egg yolk, vanilla, and chocolate powder.
- In a small saucepan, add in the gelatin and milk. Heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour milk mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well. Place the bowl in cold water while mixing. Let cool and the mixture should become thick.
- Whip the cream with 1 tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture until blended thoroughly.
- When done, pour it into your mold until it covers strawberries. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Decorate and serve.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like