1 hour 50 minutes(Cooking)
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Topping Recipe
|1 1/2 cup||cooking oil|
|1 1/2 cup||fine sugar|
|1 tsp||baking soda|
|2 tsp||cinnamon powder|
|1 cup||walnut, chopped|
|juice||from 1/4 lemon|
- Place egg, oil and sugar in mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add in grated carrot and chopped walnut. Incorporate them well.
- Line a 8 inch square pan with parchment paper with two sides hanging out.
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake at 180*C, for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cake cool for 5 minutes when done. Icing
- Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Pour lemon juice in. Add icing sugar slowly. Mix them well.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture in between cake and on top of cake.
- Let cool in fridge for about an hour before serving.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like