1 hour 25 minutes(Cooking)
|sugar, to sprinkle tops of buns|
- Melt butter, add milk, mix, add yeast, mix until it dissolves.
- Put the mixture in large bowl, add sugar, salt, cardamom, flour, knead the dough, cover the bowl with a cloth and keep it warm for 30-40 minutes until it rises.
- Preheat oven to 250*F.
- Knead the dough once again, take half of it and roll it to form square, brush it with melted butter, sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Roll it up, cut slices 4 cm thick. Put each slice at the baking tray, keep it warm for 30 minutes until it rises.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like