Salmon Asparagus Rolls Recipe
|skinless salmon fillets|
|1/2 cup||cottage cheese|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|sea salt crystals|
- Salt the salmon fillets with sea salt crystals and roll up with the asparagus inside.
- Steam salmon and asparagus spirals in a "bed" of fresh basil, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cottage cheese and cherry sauce. Chop some leaves of fresh basil and cut the cherries into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese with olive oil and honey. Then add the chopped fresh basil and pieces of cherries.
- Arrange the salmon and asparagus spirals on plates and and pour the sauce over top.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like