|2 large pieces||salmon|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 cup||white wine|
|1-2 cups||12% or 18% cream|
|2-3 tbsp||tomato concentrate/ sauce|
|fresh spinach (optional)|
|1/3 cup||Parmesan cheese|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add fettuccine and cook 8-10 minutes, until al dente.
- Boil, steam, or pan fry the salmon until cooked.
- Break the cooked salmon into small pieces, set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and saute the garlic and onion.
- Add in the salmon pieces, spinach, and a bit white wine, let cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cream, tomato concentrate, flour, spinach (optional), and Parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer for 3 minutes. (If it gets too dry, add in more cream or white wine).
- When the sauce is ready, add in the pasta and toss until coated.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like