1 hour 10 minutes(Cooking)
Steamed Snail Buns Recipe
|1/2 cup||sencha tea, cooled down|
|2 cups + 2 tbsp||wheat flour|
|black sesame seeds|
- Mix 1/2 cup of milk with 2 tbsp of flour, sugar and yeast. Let sit in warm place, wait until mixture doubles.
- In large bowl sift flour, add salt, 1/2 cup of tea, oil and yeast mixture. Mix well and knead until dough becomes smooth and uniform.
- Meanwhile, mix meat with soy sauce. Let it rise about 30 minutes, knead again and let it rest again.
- Divide into 12 balls and let them rise.
- Flatten each ball of dough, smear with oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds and dried shrimps, cut into long stripes, stretch and twist around 2 fingers and place the end of dough stripes in the center. Repeat with remaining dough. Let them rest about 15 min.
- Steam about 15 minutes.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like