|1 cup||all-purpose flour|
|2 tbsp||hazelnut meal|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1/3 cup||light brown sugar|
|1||egg, lightly beaten|
|1 1/2||tbsp hazelnut butter|
|2 tbsp||unsweetened apple sauce|
|chocolate chips (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a cookie sheet with a baking paper or lightly grease it.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour with hazelnut meal, baking powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, combine egg with hazelnut butter and applesauce. Whisk well.
- Stir in the flour mixture. Stir batter with a wooden spoon.
- Drop batter by a teaspoonfuls onto the prepared sheets.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Cool lightly on a wire rack.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like