1 hour 45 minutes(Cooking)
Chinese Steamed Meat Buns Recipe
|2 cups||wheat flour|
|200g||chicken meat, minced|
|1 tbsp||ginger, grated|
|1 tbsp||light soy sauce|
|4 tbsp||Yacai (Chinese preserved vegetables) chopped|
|1 tsp||potato starch|
|2 tbsp||wheat flour|
- Mix 1/2 cup of milk with 2 tbsp flour, sugar and yeast. Put it in warm place, wait until mixture doubles.
- In a large bowl, sift flour, add salt, 1/2 cup of milk, oil and yeast mixture. Mix well and knead until dough becomes smooth and uniform.
- Meanwhile, mix meat with soy sauce. Let it rise about 30 minutes, knead again, let it rest again. Divide into 12 balls and let them rise.
- Heat oil, fry ginger, add meat with preserved vegetables. Fry meat until cooked.
- Mix 2 tbsp water with potato starch, add mixture to the meat filling. Mix well.
- Flatten each dough ball, place one spoonful of filling, fold in half, seal the edge in a ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Let them rest about 15 minutes. Then steam for approximately 15 minutes.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like