|12 slices||King’s Hawaiian Sliced Bread|
|1/3 cup||chopped fresh pineapple|
|1/4 cup||diced ham|
|1/4 cup||sliced green onion|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix egg and water together to make an egg wash. Set aside.
3. Cut crust off of sliced bread
4. Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin, by rolling over it 2-3 times. Place about 1/2 Tbsp. of Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus on center of each slice of bread. Then top each slice with a sprinkling of pineapple, ham and green onion. Leave room around the edge to seal the crusts together.
5. Brush edge of bread with egg wash.
6. Fold bread in half to form a triangle. Press firmly with fingertips to seal.
7. Brush top of empanadas with egg wash.
8. Place in 400-degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 min and enjoy.