So easy, yet so delicious. This Hummus Toast is a real crowd pleaser, with all ingredients readily found at the local grocery store. To enjoy as an appetizer, simply cut toast into quarters and arrange on a board or platter.
|4||thick slices seeded bread|
|½ cup||Sabra Classic Hummus|
|4||black mission figs, quartered|
|Drizzle||smoked honey or quality natural honey|
|¼ cup||crushed pistachios|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Place bread on baking sheet and bake until top of bread is slightly golden. Turn over and bake for an additional 1-2 minutes.
3) Remove from oven and let stand for 1 minute.
4) Spread two tbsp of hummus on toast and top with 4 quartered figs.
5) Drizzle with honey and garnish with 1 tbsp of crushed pistachios.
No Current Sales