|The flesh of 2 lobsters cooked only for 5 minutes|
|A little vegetable oil|
|1||clove of garlic, minced|
|1 Tbsp||ginger, grated or finely chopped|
|1||small onion, finely chopped|
|1||red bell pepper, finely diced|
|1 Tbsp||fermented black bean sauce|
|3 tbsp||of maple syrup|
|1 Tbsp||of soy sauce|
|1 tsp||of Chinese cooking wine|
|2 branches of green onions, roughly chopped|
|1 tsp||of corn starch diluted in 1 CAS of water|
1. In a skillet, add vegetable oil and lobster.
2. Add the garlic and ginger. Mix well.
3. Add the onion and bell pepper. Mix well. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add all the sauces as you go, mixing them together at the end
5. Serve with rice or add ramen-style noodles.