|1||beautiful chicken 1,5kg|
|3 tablespoons||kosher salt|
|1||piece of ginger about 5cm coarsely chopped|
|3||crushed garlic cloves|
|3||green shallot branches (1 branch cut into 2 and 2 branches finely chopped)|
|1||crushed and chopped lemongrass branch or 1 CAS of chopped and thawed lemongrass|
|3 tablespoons||sesame oil (1 case for cooking rice and 2 cases for sauce)|
|2 tablespoons||sambal oelek or to taste|
1. Spread the salt over the skin of the chicken and massage it well.
2. Rinse the chicken well in the water.
3. In a pot large enough, add water and put on the heat to the maximum and wait for the first broth. Add the chicken. Cook exactly 2 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the pot and put in a large bowl and strain in very cold water until the chicken is cold.
5. In the chicken cavity, put 1 case of salt, 1 case of ginger, 2 crushed cloves and 1 green shallot stalks cut in 2. Close the chicken cavity.
6. Put the chicken back in the pot and cook the chicken for 30 minutes covering it.
7. After 30 minutes, turn off the heat and leave the chicken in the pot with the lid for another 30 minutes without touching.
8. Put ice in a large bowl and add the chicken. Leave for 10 minutes and remove immediately and dry. Do not discard the broth.
9. In a skillet over medium heat, put 1 case of sesame oil, add the ginger, garlic, a little green shallots and half of the lemongrass. Cook well while mixing. Add the 2 cups of rice and mix well.
10. Transfer to a saucepan or rice cooker and add 4 cups reserved chicken broth. Cook the rice for about ten minutes.
11. Meanwhile, make the sauce by mixing, 1 t of soy sauce, 2 cases of sesame oil, 1 tart of ginger, the remaining green shallot and lemongrass and divide into 4 small individual bowls.
12. Taste with the rice bowl by dipping the chicken pieces in the sauce. Make a soup with the remaining broth if desired.