|2 tbs||five spices|
|4 tbs||maple syrup|
|5 tbs||soy sauce|
|1 tbs||grated ginger|
|2||crushed and chopped garlic cloves|
|1||small red pepper, finely chopped|
1. Clean and pat dry the quails.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
3. With a kitchen brush, spread the marinade all over the quails, insisting on the inside.
4. Marinate the quail in a bowl and add the rest of the marinade.
5. Turn the oven to 375F and put the quails in a baking dish.
6. Cook for about 20 minutes by "painting" the marinade on quails from time to time. Use a thermometer to check the quails. The quails will be ready when you get a reading of more or less 80C degrees.
7. Change the fire to the roasting function for a well roasted quails.
8. Put the marinade in a saucepan and boil it to obtain a sauce to sprinkle over the quails.