|1 tablespoon||olive oil|
|1 clove||garlic crushed and finely chopped|
|1/2 cup||finely chopped onion|
|1 canned||chopped mushrooms|
|1 cup||Shimeiji mushrooms (or Parisian or shitake) chopped|
|½ cup||dehydrated cat ear mushrooms and rehydrated in a cup of water and chopped|
|1 tablespoon||oyster sauce|
|1 tablespoon||soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon||fish sauce|
|1 tablespoon||of five spices|
|1 teaspoon||chili flakes (to taste)|
|3 turns||pepper mill|
|2 cups||brown or white rice|
|2 cups||vegetable broth|
|½ cup||chopped coriander|
|¼ cup||finely chopped green onions|
1. In large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in olive oil for about a minute.
2. Add the mushrooms and sauté for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the sauces and all the spices. Mix well.
4. Add rice, broth and water and cover. Cook for about 30 minutes or until rice is cooked. Make sure to add water if the rice has absorbed it all and mix everything so that the rice does not stick to the pan.
5. Five minutes before finishing cooking, add the coriander and green onions and mix well.