|2||radish, thinly sliced|
|4 slices||red onion, finely chopped|
|2||Lebanese cucumbers thinly sliced|
|1||chili pepper, finely chopped (or more according to your taste)|
|1 cup||rice vinegar|
|2||pork chops or 2 chicken legs|
|3 cloves||garlic, crushed and chopped|
|3 tbsp||lemongrass, minced|
|½||shallot, finely chopped|
|2 tbsp||maple syrup|
|5 tbsp||fish sauce|
|1 tbsp||vegetable oil|
|4 turns||of black pepper|
- Make the vegetable marinade by mixing together all the ingredients. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Meanwhile, marinate the meat by mixing together all the ingredients with the pork or chicken. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the meat on the barbecue until the internal temperature reaches 170F chicken or pork or simply bake in the oven.
- Cut the meat into pieces and spread it on a plate.
- Remove the vegetables from the marinade and place in a bowl.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for one minute.
- Place the meat and vegetables into the tacos and enjoy.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like