Ultimate Black Diamond® Cheese Lobster Rolls
15 minutes(Preparation) / 15 minutes(Cooking)
|4||lobster tails (approx. 1 lb of raw lobster meat)|
|¼ cup (60mL)||Lactantia® Provençal Garlic Butter|
|2 tbsp. (30mL)||chopped chives|
|1 tbsp. (15mL)||chopped dill|
|4||soft rolls, top split|
|4 to 8||Black Diamond® Marble Natural Cheese Slices|
- Remove raw lobster meat from shells and cut into bite size chunks.
- In a large pan, melt butter and sauté lobster until it is cooked, approx. 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chives and dill. Stir to combine.
- Place buns on a baking pan and fill evenly with lobster mixture.
- Top each bun with one or two slices of cheese and place under broiler set on high until cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like