|Two||10-inch pizza dough shells|
|2/3 cup (160 mL)||jarred tomato purée or tomato sauce|
|Toppings for one 10” pizza:|
|1 tbsp (15 mL)||olive oil|
|1-2 cups (250-500 mL)||Black Diamond® Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese|
|¼ cup (60 mL)||grated Parmesan cheese|
|Choice of your favourite toppings|
|sliced or chopped green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, red onions, etc.|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||fresh basil or oregano leaves|
|Extra virgin olive oil|
|Hot pepper oil, to finish (optional)|
|Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C) and grease pizza pan.
- Roll pizza dough to fit on pan.
- Brush olive oil over the top of the pizza dough.
- Spread an even layer of tomato purée or tomato sauce over the pizza, leaving about ¾"-1" of dough around edges for the crust.
- Top with the grated Parmesan cheese, then the mozzarella.
- Place the pepperoni slices on.
- Place your favourite toppings on.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with the red pepper flakes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before topping with basil or oregano.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like