Omelette with roasted cherry tomatoes, pancetta and spinach
|1/2 cup (125 mL)||Black Diamond® Marble Shredded Cheese|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||Lactantia® Unsalted Butter|
|10||cherry tomatoes, cut in half|
|1/4 inch (0.6 cm)||thick slice pancetta, cut into cubes|
|1 cup (250 mL)||baby spinach|
|1 tbsp (15 mL)||fresh thyme|
- In a medium-sized non-stick pan, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) of unsalted butter on medium high heat.
- Add in pancetta and sautée until browned. Once browned, add in the tomatoes, thyme, and spinach and stir until spinach is wilted. Set aside.
- In a non-stick pan that is oven-safe, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) of unsalted butter on medium heat.
- Beat the eggs together, and place in the pan.
- Using a spatula, move some liquid egg in towards the centre, while lifting and leaning the pan, letting remaining egg go into the empty spaces. Continue doing this until the egg has set.
- Remove pan from heat and add the tomato mixture over half of the omelette, saving two cherry tomatoes for the garnish.
- Cover the tomatoes with cheese.
- Fold the omelette in half and slide onto the plate.
- Garnish with 1 tsp of shredded cheese, a sprinkle of fresh thyme and the two remaining cooked tomatoes.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like