General Mills’ purpose is to make food the world loves. This drives connection with their consumers. They are focused on a Consumer First strategy, which means understanding the needs and lives of their customers and moving quickly to meet their needs.
Enter the General Mills Step Up to Win a Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness tracker Contest Now and Win one of 5,000 Fitibits!
General Mills 2021 – Step Up to Win Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness trackers Rules and Regulations
- The Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory at the time of entry.
- Contest ends on Saturday, July 31, 2021.
- There are two ways to enter the Contest: (I) Online Entry, or (II) Mail-In Entry.
- Purchase one participating product on one store receipt during the Contest Period.
- One (1) entry per validated Receipt.
- There are Five Thousand (5,000) Fitbit Inspire 2 Trackers.
Participating Products are subject to availability:
- Cheerios™: Yellow Box 350 g, Multigrain 342 g or Jumbo 1.24 kg, Naturally Flavoured Honey Nut 430 g or Jumbo 1.51 kg.
- Lärabar™: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip 225 g 5ct, Peanut Butter 240 g 5ct, Coconut Cream 240 g 5ct, Apple 225 g 5ct.
- Nature Valley™: Crunchy Oats “N” Honey 690 g 15ct, Sweet & Salty Peanut 525 g 15ct, Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 525 g 15ct, Protein XL Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate 420 g 7ct.